Sunday, July 6, 2014

Local Home Buyer Rebate/Discount Program Exceeds $75,000


The Lisa Scales Team Exceeds Expectations!

I joined the Nationally recognized Homes For Heroes Program in March of 2013 hoping that it would allow me to add value to my real estate business.  I was attracted to the program because of its focus on giving back to those who serve others.  I am the wife of a retired soldier and the daughter of a retire soldier. I know first hand about the sacrifice Military Families make and it feels good to give back.  My initial goal was to give back $50,000 in commission rebates and/or discounts.  That goal was accomplished and exceeded. As of July 1, 2014, I have given back over $75,000 to my Hero Clients!  I have been fortunate to serve Heroes in Hinesville, Fort Stewart, Ludowici, Midway, Allenhurst, and Walthourville and I look forward to expanding this program to the surrounding areas.  Because of Homes for Heroes, many of our heroes were able to purchase New Construction Homes in Oak Crest, The Timberlands, Crawford at Doctors Creek and Vicker's Hill.  In addition, most of my Military Clients were able to purchase their dream homes without a down payment!

I look forward to reaching my next goal of $100,000 and serving the entire Hero Community!  

Thanks Homes for Heroes for such an awesome program!

Lisa Scales, Local Affiliate
Keller Williams Realty, Coastal Area Partners,
www.hsHomesOnline.com (MLS Search)
www.LisaScales.com
912-877-7100

1 comment: